Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 13, 2017

Tom Petty - Shadow People?

From the same October 4th, 2017 newspaper
Tom Petty - Shadow People
Shadow people, what's in their heads?
...
And this one carries a gun for the USA
He's a 21st century man
And he's scary as hell
Cause when he's afraid
He'll destroy anything
He don't understand
...
Well I ain't on the left
And I ain't on the right
I ain't even sure
I got a dog in this fight

In my time of need 

In my time of grief
I feel like a shadow's falling all over me


Like shadow people in shadow lands
Shadow people in shadow land
Shadow people in shadow land

Waiting for the sun to be straight over there
Til we we ain't got no shadow at all
"Hypnotic Eye is the 13th and final studio album by American rock band Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, released on July 29, 2014, by Reprise Records.
The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, becoming the only Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers album to ever top the chart.
Hypnotic Eye was nominated for the 2015 Grammy Award for Best Rock Album.
It turned out to be the band's final studio album, as it was the last released prior to Petty's death on October 2, 2017."
For Whom the Bell Tolls? Ay, Chihuahua! Dogs of War?
Ding, ding?

1 comment: