Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 2, 2018

Seeing Sharks and Synchronicity?

I was listening to the latest podcast of Dr. Bernie Beitman's (#52) where he interviews Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Surgery at the University of Arizona and Director of the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health.
And in this podcast Gary is stunned by the shark synchronicites turning up in his life.
The tattoo I got on my left arm
after the
Sharks 2016 win
I found it all very amusing because anyone who has been reading my blog for a while would know that I've been a lifelong supporter of the Cronulla-Sutherland Rugby League club and they made it into the 2016 NRL Grand Final on my 52nd birthday ... literally.
Podcast #52 and sharks?!
The night of my 52nd birthday and a
Sharks major semi-final win
My Happiest Birthday Ever
My youngest son and I celebrating the
2016 Grand Final win post-match
So, seeing sharks is nothing new to me, but seeing them win their first grand final was priceless.
Masks That Men Wear?
52 - CCBB: Dr. Gary Schwartz - Super Synchronicity
Year of the Shark?

No comments:

Post a Comment