Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 15, 2018

The Rough End of the PINEapple?

The Pineapple Project
It's funny how people equate pineapples with money, as I personally see them as a symbol for spiritual enlightenment.
Coming soon … a juicy slice
Pineapple shaped candles
 on
Chinese New Year
Was Pollock Just a Pineapplehead?
I was listening to a fairly new podcast/radio series on the ABC called 'The Pineapple Project', which is aimed at getting your finances in order.
In slang an Australian $50 note is known as a pineapple
There was a 666 in the middle of my $50 note ... hmm
I remembered seeing a story on the front page of my local newspaper about a glut of pineapples that the Golden Circle cannery and farmers had left to rot in a paddock because of a monetary dispute.
But what also caught my attention was the story of a family who were ripped off by a funereal company who charged a family for a premium coffin and swapped the body into a plain pine box before the body of the deceased was cremated.
An act of pure arseholery for sure, but I have always seen the pine cone (and by extension the pine tree) as I have the pineapple as a similar symbol for other worldly connections, because of the similarities to the pineal gland in the brain.     
The Third Eye (Pineal Gland)
Mt Thompson Memorial Gardens
Mt Thompson: The Place Beyond the Pines?
I guess I should stop throwing my pineapples away willy-nilly and pay more attention to the tips that 'The Pineapple Project' are trying to give me.
Jack of the Dust
Personally, I couldn't care less what they do with my body when I'm dead, but I don't like the idea of going from living in a house to living in a cardboard box.
Stick that idea where the sun don't shine, I say.
P.S. I ate that pineapple pictured above last night and it was just the sweetest sensation ... heaven you could say;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment