Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 10, 2018

Journeys in the Kali Yuga Through an Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio Podcast?

Interesting talk with Aki Cederberg about his book 'Journeys in the Kali Yuga: A Pilgrimage from Esoteric India to Pagan Europe' over at  Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio.
India is a place that fascinates me, but I have no ambition to visit ... not in this current life anyhow;-)
Aki Cederberg is a writer, musician, and filmmaker, who gives talks and lectures on esoteric topics. An extensive traveler, he has written for The Fenris Wolf book anthologies published in Sweden as well as several other publications.
A member of several Finnish musical groups and a part of the podcast Radio Wyrd, he lives in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information, visit: www.akicederberg.com 
if you have any questions.
The Indian guy who has had his arm up for about
40 years
mentioned in the podcast
I like how Aki mentions how he would make an invocation to Ganesh every time he went to India, as I have a Ganesh incense holder I use for when I burn incense in my home.
If anyone visits my home when I'm burning or have burnt incense and asks me what that smell is, I just tell them that it is just the elephant in the room:-) 
I usually burn Chinese incense that I got from my local Buddhist temple though.
"Ganesh (also spelled Ganesa or Ganesha and known as Ganapati, Vinayaka and Pillaiyar) is the Lord of Good Fortune who provides prosperity, fortune and success.
He is the Lord of Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles of both material and spiritual kinds. Interestingly, he also places obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked."
Well, that seems to explain a few things in my life then:-)

UPDATE: 2023
I no longer have any Ganesh figures around the home now, as that incense holder got chipped, and I replaced it with a cheap wooden incense holder instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment