Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 13, 2024

A Poster of Taylor Swift's Front Bottom in an Australian National Newspaper?πŸŽ€πŸ“°πŸ—žπŸ‘€πŸ˜

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this
centre spread above in my local Queensland newspaper of Taylor's SWIFT;-)
I had a whole pile of newspapers that my mother had given me when I last saw her, as she pays to have the newspapers delivered daily and I get them off her a few days later and read through them, usually from sports section through to the front page.
And if I had have read from front to back this day, I might have seen this page below explaining what the SWIFT poster was all about:-)
The Tao of Wonder Woman?
There were
3 posters to collect to make up the one poster you see below spread out on my carpet.
I kept the SWIFT poster and Blu-Taced it on my computer room wall for when my sons come over to next visit, and when they ask me about the newspaper poster, I'll tell them, "Didn't you know that I was a bit of a Taylor Swift fan"?-)
Aussie Taylor Swift Concerts Eclipse All Others?🏟🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment