Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 25, 2024

007 to Be Played by Jewish Actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson?πŸš…πŸ›ΈπŸ‘€

When I saw that announcement in the news, I thought to myself, that came out of nowhere;-)
That will go down like a lead balloon with some "Conspiracy Theorists" I'm sure, although I couldn't imagine that kind would be into Bond films in the first place.
I have no problem with ATJ playing Bond, but then I'm part Jewish as well:-)
The last film I thought saw AJT in was 'Bullet Train' where he looked nothing like 007.
But I had watched 'Anna Karenina' on DVD a few weeks back not realizing that he played Vronsky in that horrid version of the story -
A 2012 Love Letter to Anna Karenina?πŸŽ₯πŸ’ŒπŸŽ¬

No comments:

Post a Comment