Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 10, 2024

Andras Jones Straight to Video on Australia Day?πŸŒπŸ“ΌπŸŒŽ

Last weekend before going to sleep I put
Andras Jones name into my Apple Podcast search bar to hear what podcasts he had been a guest on lately, if any, and up comes a podcast called '
Straight to Video' uploaded on Australia Day (January 26th) where Andras was flogging his new album 'Recognise, De-Escalate & De-Code' coming out on April 19th (you do know that the next day is Hitler's birthday, don't you Andras;-) this year.
The Six Degrees of Separation of Andras Jones in Hollywood's House of Cards?
Episode 035: The Oscars - Pro & Con
RELEASE DATE: April 19th, 2024
Australia Day has become a rather controversial holiday over here in the last few years, but I've written about my feelings on the holiday on this blog before and my feelings haven't changed on the subject, even though I think it wouldn't hurt to make the holiday the first Monday in February, so there is no "fixed date" like there is now -
And talking about divided opinions, I see Andras has a podcast episode where he interviews Oscar nominee Lily Gladstone on his 'The World is Wrong' podcast.
Episode 099: Lily Gladstone on
Radio8Ball with Hermina Jean
And as much as I like Lily and her performance in 'Killers of the Flower Moon', my vote is for Emma Stone in 'Poor Things' -
But who knows how the Academy will vote tomorrow morning (Australian time)?-)
Episode 084:
The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)
I listened to a few of Andras' 'The World is Wrong' podcast episodes during the week, and this one above and below about 'The Island of Dr. Moreau' got my attention, after having recently read the book and watched the movies -
And I did enjoy listening to your chat with our old synchead mate Rodney about the 2 Psycho movies.
I haven't seen the new one yet (apart from the trailer and Jake's sync films about it).
Rodney Ascher & Andras Jones - Room 237: Stanley Kubrick's The Shining on Radio 3/14
Well, I'm off to bed, so I can watch a replay of The Oscars tomorrow night (Australian time), as I have to work tomorrow morning/afternoon when The Oscars are beamed live to Oz.
Good luck Lily and Emma, and may the 'Best Actress' win;-)
And let's not forget that tonight is a new moon -

UPDATE: March 11th, 2024
Reminds me of the claims of my "old mate" Christopher Knowles made about his script and the script of Hanna -

UPDATE: March 13th, 2024
Emma Stone picks up her 2024 Oscar
I hate saying, "I told you so" as much as Chris Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog does, but ...
I TOLD YOU SO;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment