Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 29, 2024

Immaculate?⛪πŸ‘ΌπŸ₯šπŸ€

I might have to check out this 'Immaculate' movie over the Easter Weekend sometime ... and not just because I think Sydney is a hot chick, either;-)
Immaculate (Anna McGahan)
I've been dying to see this movie since reading Anna McGahan's novel of the same name ... well I'm not getting any younger:-)
Although, I do have a lot of reading to do over Easter ... and before I die:-)
Falling Man Falls Well Short of Being a Great Book?πŸŒ‡
I listened to a few more recent podcasts shows featuring
Anna McGahan this week, as I stumbled across a DVD at work of the Underbelly Razor series, starring 
Anna McGahan, even though I started watching the series on the STAN streaming service recently.
And I'm working on a post about biographies, including Anna's semi-fictional autobiography, as well as a few other people's "real" life stories ... so far.
WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL ABOUT LIFE?
Ironically, I wrote a post about beauty myself -
BEAUTY, her BEAST, and the BLOSSOMING SELF?🌹πŸͺž⏰
135: Anna McGahan on the Stories that
 Shape Us, Break Us, and Make Us
We all like a good story over Easter, whether a book or movie, true or not, I think;-)
Another movie I picked up at the Op shop,
which I'll have to watch over the weekend:-)
I'd like to see Anna's book 'Immaculate' made into a movie or TV mini-series, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment