Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 8, 2024

What is the Monarch Butterfly Effect?πŸŒ€πŸ¦‹

I recently wrote about my butterfly encounters recently in this post -
And I also recently read the news article above about the fall in Monarch butterfly numbers and thought that I don't recall the last time I saw one flying past me, and wondered if their numbers were falling in Australia for similar reasons as to those in America?
I remembered that a book that crossed my path just after my father passed away was called 'Secrets of the Monarch', but it's pretty much always been the Crow butterfly that seems to deliver the messages to me -
The Book Angel (of Death?) and the Shadow Side of Life?
My lucky Dragon coin 
I bought this year
And oddly enough, when I bought my 2024 dragon coin, I was given it in a red envelope with gold butterflies printed on it -
I'll have to keep watching the tree in my back yard for Monarchs;-)
Watching the Tree to Catch ... A Butterfly?πŸŒ²πŸ¦‹πŸ‘€

No comments:

Post a Comment