Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 21, 2024

Sci-Phi: Science Fiction as Philosophy?πŸ›ΈπŸ€”

I've been watching 'The Great Courses' channel lectures 'Sci-Phi: Science Fiction as Philosophy' by David Kyle Johnson, Ph.D., which you can get a subscription to from Amazon Prime, or Apple TV for about $7.99 a month in Australia at least anyway.
You can get a week's free trail to see if you like the channel, before you have to pay, not that I care if you sign up, as I'm not getting a kick back for telling you.
I just think the 24 episodes are worth a watch, not that I agree with everything David says in those lectures.
I do think a lot of those movies he lectures about are worth viewing, though.
What is the Most Resilient Parasite? [Remember Which Film Won the 2020 Best Picture Oscar?]

No comments:

Post a Comment