Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 16, 2024

Secrets and Spies ... and UFOs/UAPs?πŸ›ΈπŸ”πŸ‘€

Well, this 'Secrets and Spies' podcast episode dropped onto my Apple Podcast playlist in the wee hours of March 16th here in Australia like a record scratch across my brain.
As while I often listen to this podcast to keep up with current world events, UFOs/UAPs are not something I would expect to hear about on this podcast, unless Vlad and his gang were flying around in them.
Maybe this episode should have been dropped a day later, to land on St. Patrick's Day, which would have fit in with talk of 
leprechauns and such topics for drunken debates?-)
And happy birthday for tomorrow, Jake Kotze, while I'm on the subject of March 17th:-)
Jupiter Gets Hit on Jake Kotze's Birthday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment