Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 25, 2024

Morgan Spurlock Lived a Life That Was Full ... and with Fries on the Side?πŸŸπŸ”πŸ€‘

I saw the sad news this morning of the passing of Morgan Spurlock, who is probably best known for the movie/documentary that came out 20 years ago called 'Super-Size Me'
Super Size Me (2004)
I might have to blow the dust off my 
'Super-Size Me' DVD and give it a spin today and maybe go for a drive through my local McDonalds drive thru and order a Big Mac and fries for lunch and eat them in honour of Morgan's life, and maybe follow up by watching a few other movies and TV shows he made, during the next week.
When it comes to the search for truth, it's hard to tell who is lying to you, just for the sake of making a quick buck, I think.
Cheers.🍻

No comments:

Post a Comment