Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2024

Susan Backlinie, the First Victim in the 'Jaws' Film, dead at 77?🏊🦈

Susan Backlinie of JAWS fame dies on my ex-wife's birthday?!
Now I know the universe is just messing with me in that JUNGian way.
Del Rey and the 11th of May Syncs
Susan Backlinie
(September 1, 1946 – May 11, 2024)
My two favourite football teams are the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks in the NRL and the Brisbane Lions in the AFL, and I learn today by reading the trivia at Susan's IMDB page that s
he appeared in her own pictorial ("The Lady and the Lion") in the January 1973 issue of Penthouse magazine.
I notice that Susan Backlinie passed away at the same age as Carol Lynley did, which is rather synchromystic considering this old post of mine about Carol passing away -

No comments:

Post a Comment