Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 28, 2024

Darren King/ExoAcademian? πŸŽ€πŸ‘½πŸ›ΈπŸ¦‰

I had not heard of Darren King or his online moniker "ExoAcademian" before listening to a recent "Hidden Experience" podcast episode featuring Darren King.
 A "Locked" Hidden Experience
 
Patreon Podcast?
I can't understand why this episode is "
locked" at Mike Clelland's 
"Hidden Experience" Patreon site, while that same episode is available for free on the Apple "Hidden Experience" podcast site?
Darren King/ExoAcademian-
in conversation
I never would have listened to this podcast episode if it wasn't free for me to listen to, so I think Mike has made a big mistake locking the first part of that podcast episode behind a paywall.
Sure Mike, keep the second part of the episode behind a paywall by all means for a cash grab, but if you are serious about getting this info out there to Joe Q public, then I think you are making a mistake locking this first part of the conversation away on your Patreon site.
I haven't listened to the second part of the conversation, but I ain't gonna pay to either.
I go with the flow when it comes to listening to podcasts, and I only listen to free ones.  
Point of Convergence Podcast
I'm not into the UFO thing, like Mike and Darren seem to be, but I do like the other woo woo subjects they discuss on their podcasts, like the subject of shamanism and synchronicity ... and even owls.
From a philosophical standpoint I find it interesting just what these two blokes feel like they are "experiencing" in their lives when it comes to "experiencers", and I find it interesting to see where the "flow" will take them both in the future.
Darren King also co-hosts a podcast with Nathan called 'Liminal Phrames', I found out about through listening to Mike's free podcast episode over at Apple Podcasts:-)
The Liminal Phrames Podcast
So, listening to Mike's free "Hidden Experience" podcast episodes are really paying off for me when it comes to listening to other free podcast shows:-) 
Darren King (AKA ExoAcademian):
 Point of Convergence
Actually, I realize now that I have heard of the ExoAcadmian before, as I wrote about listening to him at Kelly Chase's podcast site in this post - 
In Dreams?!πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ›Œ
24TH ANNUAL MCMENAMINS UFO FESTIVAL
What is it with the green eyes and alien's meme?
Or the all-seeing eyes Jack?
24TH ANNUAL MCMENAMINS UFO FESTIVAL
Funnily enough, I have one of those eyes stuck on the shelf above my computer screen, as I found it on the ground as I was walking to my car one morning and kept it, because it reminded me of the eyes in the movie 'Everything Everywhere All at Once';-)
Everything Everywhere All at Once ... Again?
I also thought it was synchy that after listening to Darren and Mike talk about shamanism, rivers and "going with the flow", that this Microsoft browser screensaver of the Amazon River has been up all day on my computer, whenever I have kicked it out of rest mode:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment