Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 29, 2024

I Said I Would Listen to This Interview Again at a Later Date ... and I Did, Today?πŸ˜€πŸ‘‚

And it's still one of the best that Mike has done at the 'Hidden Experience' and 'The Unseen' podcasts sites in my opinion.
Jupiter Gets Hit on Jake Kotze's Birthday?!

Jake Kotze interview, 

On the Road to the 

Olympia Sync Summit

Jake is still one of my favourite "syncheads", and without his content my blog wouldn't be what it is today ... so blame him:-)
Did Guinness make it 4.2% alc/vol to honour Jake?-)
Not Being Beholden to the Outcome
It's amazing what you can find to listen to in the great podcast circle-jerk, I reckon:-)
The Behind Greatness Podcast by Inspire North?πŸ§­πŸŽ€πŸ¦‰

No comments:

Post a Comment