Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 23, 2024

David MetCALFe in the Year of the Dragon?πŸ‚ πŸ›ΈπŸ‰πŸ‘½πŸ€‘

I first wrote about David Metcalfe in the Year of the Ox -
Ufo T-Shirts Designed and Sold
by 
David B Metcalfe
And now here he is again in the Year of the Dragon popping up again on the re-launched 'Hidden Experience' podcast -
Conspirinormal Podcast #402
Archives of the Impossible and Psychic Media?
I'm glad to hear that
Mike has re-launched his 'Hidden Experience' podcast, but I'm only listening to the free ones on Apple Podcasts.

On a synchromystic note, I also just listened to the latest 'Let It In' podcast featuring a guy named Bill Letsonwho mentions NDEs and shamanic drug trips that resembled scenes out of Whitley Strieber's 'Communion' movie, his words not mine.
Color Out of Space (film)
Maybe it was lucky for Chris that he was watching 'Cocaine Bear' and not 'Color Out of Space' when he had his bad trip on May the 4th?
I watched it on Amazon Prime after hearing David Metcalfe tell Mike about the movie on the 'Hidden Experience' podcast and I wouldn't want to have been tripping out on mushrooms while watching that one.
Loving Lovecraft?
Funnily enough, I listened to a February 2024 podcast (above) featuring Mike Clelland where he admits to never having read Lovecraft's stories.
Then David tells Mike about Amanda Radcliffe working as an advisor for the making of 'Color Out of Space' and the weird things that went on surrounding the making of that movie.
And Mike then says he knows her, so that would be a very interesting future podcast I would think.
Amanda Mariamne Radcliffe
One of the quotes from the 2020 movie 
'Color Out of Space' I liked was when Nic Cage's character says, "The dream you dream alone is just a dream, to dream you dream together is reality".
Mike then mentions a book from
1969 I haven't read yet, which was made into a movie in 1972 I haven't seen yet, called 'Slaughterhouse Five'.
'Slaughterhouse Five' is one of the '1001 Books You Have to Read, Before You Die', so maybe I should read that one out of the chronological order that I'm trying to read most of these books in?
Falling Man Falls Well Short of Being a Great Book?πŸŒ‡
Maybe I'll have to read the graphic novel discussed in the You Tube below, as well?
I find it ironic that Mike started off his podcast with David Metcalfe in the future, as Mike says he recorded it in May 2025, which should be May 2024:-P
I hope Mike leaves that mistake in the beginning of that podcast episode and doesn't re-edit it out, as it seems to go with the subject matter in the podcast.
I find it ironic that Kurt was born on November 11th, which to us Aussies is also known as Remembrance Day.
I also like how Mike mentions his mention in the movie 'Skyman', a movie I have written about quite a bit in the past on this blog -
Just Watching the Wheels Go Round: Is Self-proclaimed Alien "Experiencer",Carl Merryweather, on the Path to Filming His Own Alien Abduction?
CARL=MIKE=UFO=OWL=SKYMAN=OWL GUY=SYNCHRONICITY?
WHO Are You Without Your Own Podcast Mike?πŸŽ€πŸ¦‰πŸ›Έ

No comments:

Post a Comment