Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 21, 2024

I Remember You?πŸ€”

All I remember of Frank is the unforgettable courus to the song he sung called 'I Remember You':-)
It's one of those 'Tiptoe Through the Tulips' type songs that sink into your head for me.
Australian music legend Frank Ifield dies, aged 86
I guess this song will get a spin at the funeral?
I noticed that Frank passed away on another Aussie music legend's birthday, and whose life story (so far) I recently heard on a recent 'Conversations' radio show/podcast episode.
Now Troy is someone I remember quite well, and I have written about before -
The Six Degrees and Synchromysticism of Simon Baker?

UPDATE: 2024
Troy Cassar-Daley (S06/E07) 
Another good recent podcast featuring Troy, which I listened to recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment