Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2024

The Divine Language of Coincidence? πŸƒπŸ‘ΌπŸ€‘

There are just as many bat-shit crazy interviews as good ones at the 'Forbidden Knowlege News' Rumble site, but to me this one above was one of the good ones, even though I'm not a fan of 'A Course in Miracles' myself, I am interested in people's stories like Sophia's ... and even Chris'.
Having watched Chris' movie 'Occult Louisiana' on TUBI I'm looking forward to his next one.
Occult Louisiana and PiGS at the Crossroads?⛟πŸš¦πŸš—πŸ‘Ό
FKN Clips: WTFrick Live - #79 Occult Louisiana
Ironically, listening to Sophia tell Chris about her lost ATM credit cards, I lost mine for the first time in my life when I paid for my ticket to see 'The Great Escaper' at the cinema in April.
This was the day after I had watched 4 movies in one day at the same cinema -
4 Movies in One Day?🍿🎦
I had no idea I had lost my
ATM card until I had come out of watching 
'The Great Escaper' and that little nagging inner voice said maybe I should buy a ticket and watch the new 'The Fall Guy' movie, which just started that day?
I only realized my card was missing when I went to pay for my Fall Guy ticket and couldn't find my card.
I had $900 in my bank account that some dirty rotten scoundrel could have tapped out of my account while I was busy watching Michael Caine's supposedly last movie.
But luckily for me my card was found by an honest person who had handed my card to the lady at the ticket/candy bar counter to my great relief.
Had I not have listened to that nagging "voice" in my head telling me I should see the movie today to save me a long drive back to see it another day, I wouldn't have known my card was missing until I got home or tried to physically use it again.
Life is more than chance and a game of cards, it seems ... but you have to play the ones (and zeros) you are dealt wisely?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment