Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 5, 2024

WHO Are You Without Your Own Podcast Mike?πŸŽ€πŸ¦‰πŸ›Έ

I've been listening to a lot of
podcast episodes featuring 'The Owl Guy' Mike Clelland recently, because of a few personal synchronicities I've had lately ... none involving owls or UFOs directly, though.
Mike Clelland:
The
 Owls Are Not What They Seem
Some of his latest podcast
appearances (if that's the right word) have been quite interesting to listen to, I think, as I have mentioned in some of my recent posts like this one -
Dream Shamanism - Extraterrestrial Understandings & Synchromysticism Beyond the Illusion? πŸ˜΄πŸ‘½πŸ›ŒπŸ’€πŸ‘ΎπŸͺ„πŸ‡πŸ°
OWLS, SYNCHRONICITIES AND UFOS
WITH MIKE CLELLAND
I have mainly stayed in touch with
Mike's blog posts and podcasts because I liked the old podcast shows where he would hook interesting guests to interview on his own podcast shows, not because I believe in UFO abductions like he does.
The same goes for Gordon White over at Gordon's 'Rune Soup' blog.
I liked the guests Gordo would interview on his podcast show, not because of his PC rants and to me Harry Potter role playing "Adult Magic';-)
And oddly, this morning as I'm lying in bed listening to a podcast, not involving Mike, a thought came into my head lamenting Mike not interviewing people for his podcast anymore like in the good old days, and then I see a new post on his blog about re-booting his old podcast?!
The Hidden Experience
  
Podcast is Reborn
And he has posted it on Star Wars Day (May the 4th) which has been and gone already on my side of the world, but not his:-)
May the 4th (Star Wars Day) 2024 ... The Empire Never Ended?🏯🏰😎🎬
And oddly enough speaking of
Gordo and Mike, I saw an owl story on the Australian national news website about a rare Tasmanian owl:-)
Gordon White lives in Tasmania, for those readers WHO don't get the owl connection there;-)
Rare Tasmanian masked owl
rescued
from Hobart roof
It's a weird world we live in, and by the way where is Gordo these days?-)
The hills are alive?!
Climb Every Mountain?
And did Gordo mention libraries in that You Tube above?-)
Tasmania even gets a mention in chapter 10 of 'VALIS':-)
Oddly enough, having finished reading my copy of
'VALIS' yesterday, I'm starting my library book today containing the last two 'VALIS' trilogy stories, and I noticed that the Gordon White Library in Mount Pleasant is on Phillip Street:-)

UFOs, Psychic Spies, Consciousness, Lance Mungia and the World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?
May the 4th is so Yesterday;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment