Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 6, 2024

The Divine Invasion? πŸ‘Ό⛪πŸ›ΈπŸ“–

I guess I picked the right day (Sunday) to start reading PKD's 'The Divine Invasion';-)
I prepared by listening to a few podcasts from people who had read the novel to see what they thought of it before I started reading it.
I didn't like 'VALIS', so this one I'll probably hate, too by the sounds of it:-(
I think I'll end up in the same camp as Evan Lampe after I get to the end of the second novel of the VALIS Trilogy somehow.
Ironically, there aren't a lot of podcast episodes to be found about 'The Divine Invasion', most podcasts that come up in an Apple Podcast search are Christian podcasts like this one below, which I had a listen to, and ironically the pastor/priest giving the sermon mentions the latest 'Star Wars' movie that was coming out at the time of that podcast recording:-)
That's Dick's Exegesis under his semi-autobiographical novel VALIS
May the 4th (Star Wars Day) 2024 ... The Empire Never Ended?🏯🏰😎🎬

No comments:

Post a Comment