Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 15, 2024

The Behind Greatness Podcast by Inspire North?πŸ§­πŸŽ€πŸ¦‰

I stumbled across the 'Behind Greatness' podcast when I put in an Apple Podcast search for podcast episodes featuring 'The Owl Guy' Mike Clelland and was surprised to see that he made the cut for this show, as entertaining as Mike is with his owl stories ... and he certainly was entertaining on his appearance at 'Behind Greatness'.
WHO Are You Without Your Own Podcast Mike?πŸŽ€πŸ¦‰πŸ›Έ
Being Skeptical, not Scoffing
I like how Mike is featured on the episode after 'New Thinking Allowed' podcast host Jeff Mishlove, as both of these guys only became famous from interviewing people who are "greater" people than they are in the fields that they love, such as the many guests who are also interviewed in the other 'Behind Greatness' episodes.
I mean WHO would Mike and Jeff be without the podcast interviews they have done in the past to get to where they are today?
They have rubbed shoulders with "greatness" by interviewing "greatness" ... whatever that means when it comes to "great" human beings.
I have no idea why I have followed Mike over the years, as I don't buy his aliens/contactee fantasy (although something interesting is going on in his head), but I do like his owl stories and wonder where it is all taking him?
When I ask my "Gardian angel" why I have followed Mike over all of these years I'm told, "because you signed up for it";-)
And it will be interesting to see where all these interviews take Luciano over the course of 'Behind Greatness'?
Looks like I'll have to sign up for that as well, if I haven't already, that is:-)
I notice that Inspire launched on June 25, 2011, in Toronto, which was the Year of the Rabbit.
Maybe it's time to interview
Kelly Chase on 'Behind Greatness', too?
I wonder if Josh will get an interview on 'Behind Greatness' in the future?-)
The World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?

No comments:

Post a Comment