Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 27, 2022

Just Flamin' Go?πŸ”₯🦩

I've been looking for signs that I should plan a 2024 trip to Singapore, as I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.
Part of my plans were to visit the bird parks and zoos and see the flamingos, and when I put the word out to the universe as to whether visiting flamingos in Singapore was a good idea, all I keep running across are images of flamingos.
Aussies tend to use the slang word flamin' a lot when they are angry, or losing patience with somebody, as in "just flamin' do as you are told, mate ... or else" because it's a nicer F word to use than "f#ckin'":-P 
One Hell of a Singapore Synchro?
When I was looking up sites about travel to Singapore recently a site came up called Flamingo advertising trips to Singapore, and I thought to myself "just flamin' go for heaven's sake":-)
Pink Flamingos, Signs, Books and Synchromysticism?
I even found some
flamingo PJ shorts in Target when I was thinking about buying clothes to wear in humid climates like Singapore:-)  
And what should catch my eye when I watched 'Sonic the Hedgehog 2' on Paramount Plus the other night? -
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and The Green Man Jim Carrey?
The Hedgehog & the Spy
My cell phone background:-)
A
flamingo!
I guess I should take this as a green light and just go?-)
The Universe Really Does Seem to Want Me to Take That Trip to Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬?

UPDATE: December 31st, 2022
I was cashing in a Powerball Quick Pic my sister gave me for Christmas and was just going to take my $17 something in cash when I saw there was a $4 scratchie called Flamingo Bingo, so I said to the newsagent to give me one of those out of my winnings to see if it could pay for my trip to Singapore.
I won nothing off it and it went in the bin-go:-)

2 comments:

  1. Go to Singapore and meet Philip Merry! My sister and her hub are headed there in Jan. I put her in touch with Philip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless I win some money, I won't be going until halfway through 2024 with my income and expenses.
      But who knows what's around the next corner in life ... apart from a bus with my name on it, right? ;-)

      Delete