Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 22, 2018

2:22 on 2/22?

The Movie '2:22' finally hit Australian cinema screens today on the 22nd of February, 2018 and I caught the only session my "to-do" list for today would let me ... the 2:10 pm session.
I wrote about this movie back on September 22nd last year after hearing a '42 Minutes' podcast with the writer Todd Stein -  
Cherry on the Brain?
And to make the movie a little more eerie I was the only one in the cinema for that session.
Teresa Palmer the star of '2:22' in a
long-sleeved,
 cherry-print, dress
In my old September 22 post, I wrote about all the cherry synchs happening around the time of writing that post and today there are more cherry synchs in the news today - 
Who is Cherry Seaborn?
Demi Lovato in a retro cherry print
Download the podcast where Todd talks about why he wrote the film '2:22' by clicking on the link below -
09.17.17 Episode 286: Todd Stein 2:22
Or go to the '42 Minutes' website and hit the play button.

2 comments: