Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 9, 2018

42 Minutes with Freddy Silva?

Thanks to Douglas Bolles at the '42 Minutes' podcast for bringing Freddy Silva to my attention in his latest podcast -
42 Minutes:Episode 298: Freddy Silva
I wasn't familiar with Freddy Silva's work before listening to the '42 Minutes' podcast with Freddy Silva, but I have since been looking around on the net and watched a few You Tubes Freddy was in.
I have to say that a lot of what he says in the videos does resonate with my own views, so I might have to get a few of his books and have a read.
I'm a bit cautious of Freddy, because he was from the advertising industry and I would imagine he has a few tricks up his sleeve from his stint in that line of work, but there are a lot of people I respect in the woo-woo world like Graham Hancock and Rob McConnell who seem to be impressed by Freddy's work.
On a synchronistic note, I also found an interview that Rob McConnell did with Freddy Silva that goes for 42 minutes also.
The X Factor in Synchronicity?
I even found a THC podcast that I hadn't heard before with Freddy being interviewed on it from 9 months ago at around Easter time ... hmm ... 9 months/Easter?
It certainly is interesting times we are living in at the moment, but I prefer to think we are 42 minutes to midnight, rather than 2 and a half minutes;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment