Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 24, 2024

4 Movies in One Day?🍿🎦

Yesterday I went to the cinema and watched 4 movies in a row.
Freud's Last Session (2023)
And Freud's was the last session of the day for me.
Cinema 9
And that cinema resembled a padded cell ironically;-)
Freud's Last Session?πŸ‘»
Each movie needs to have a post written about it I guess to explain why I think they are worth a watch, rather than make this post a mile long.
So, stay tuned, as I write them all a separate post, except maybe the movie about Frued and Lewis, as that movie is just more or less an augment about whether God exists or not, and as you would expect, it pretty much never gets resolved by the time the movie ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment