Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 28, 2026

Nolan's Odyssey is Way Darker Than You [I?] Think?πŸ€”πŸ’­

I saw
'The Odyssey' 
today at the cinema for the third time since its release.
This time I saw it while sitting in a DBOX chair in an xtremeXscreen cinema. 
The more I see the film, the more I like it.
Every Monster in The Odyssey, Explained ... Including Calypso?🌊🎬
Thomas Thorogood You Tubes
I watched the two Thomas Thorogood You Tubes at the top of this post when I came home and found them interesting takes, even though Thomas likes to view movies through a "Christian" lens, and I through a Jungian/Synchromystic lens.
Still, I like seeing his take on movies as they come out, such as his 'Backrooms' and 'Obsession' explanations, and I also like Jake's takes of those movies.   
On the way home from the cinema in my quest to find a good American style beef hot dog during '
Hot Dog Month' I dropped into a local restaurant that had hot dogs on the menu.
Wagyu Dog on the left OG on the right
Alas, I'm still searching for 
a good American style beef hot dog in Australia, even though the ones that I ate while I was in America were nothing to write home about, either:-)
I'd rather eat a burger than a hot dog, if given the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment