Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 23, 2026

Christopher Nolan Gets Moviegoers Out in Force for the Trojan Horse?🐎🍿

Well, he has everyone talking about it by the looks of it all over the internet.
And even Musk is going to make his own AI movie of 'The Odyssey' I see
Before this year ends,
Grok Imagine will
make a full-length movie
of The Odyssey?
Ooh! I'm looking forward to seeing that movie;-)
I've seen the movie twice already and have a ticket for next week to see it in a DBox cinema with my son, who has also seen the movie twice now.
I've now seen it in Perth, Western Australia, and my hometown of Brisbane, so that was my own personal Odyssey in a way:-)
Palace Cinemas Perth, Western Australia
The Odyssey: Trickster and Homesickness?🐎🏑

No comments:

Post a Comment