Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 28, 2026

Witch Way Next?πŸ§ΉπŸ€”πŸ’­

I found this 'Witch Way Next?' podcast episode below when searching for podcasts featuring synchronicities around moths and butterflies.
Witch Way Next? S2 Ep 2
Listening to the Universe -
Signs & Synchronicities
I also found a You Tube titled 'The Trend of 'Saved' Witches & New-Agers - My Thoughts' by a guy I heard on the 'Third Eye Drops' podcast a few weeks back and wondered who he was, since he is a fellow Australian, by the sound of his voice, and I hadn't heard of him before.
He runs a You Tube channel called 'Lifting the Lamp', which looks interesting, but I haven't listened to many of the You Tubes there yet, but I certainly do agree with his views on Doreen Virtue.
I'm not into witchcraft, "magick" or Christian dogma (as in a "believer") ... or even UFOs/UAPs, but I like to hear what "believers" in these fields believe.
It makes me laugh how humans have to form cults around beliefs, and it's their way or the highway if you say you don't believe some of the things they tell you that you have to believe.
I've been working my way through the podcasts I found about moth and butterfly signs, which look interesting to me, and what these podcasters think about their own encounters with these creatures of the universe.
Signs, Synchronicities & Self Trust:
Staying in Relationship with the
Unseen

No comments:

Post a Comment