| July 26 Holidays |
It's an old 'Project Archivist' podcast episode titled 'David Metcalfe- Synchronicity, Magic, Moths, And The Nature Of Reality', which is also available to listen to on Spotify, if you prefer.
It was uploaded to Apple Podcasts almost exactly 6 years ago.
![]() |
| David Metcalfe- Synchronicity, Magic, Moths, And The Nature Of Reality |
The 'Project Archivist' podcast seems to have come to an end in 2023 for some reason, at least on Apple and Spotify
I've written posts about David Metcalfe before on this blog, but I'm not too sure what he has been up to recently.
THE SAUCERS WILL KEEP THEIR SECRETS: MetCALFe and Trends in the Year of the Ox?
I did have the above screenshot in my old 2021 post, but I don't recall whether I actually listened to that podcast at the time, or how much of it I did.
It's certainly worth a listen from a 2026 perspective, I think.
David also mentions his interest in the Mexican saint of death in that old 2020 podcast interview.
David also mentions his interest in the Mexican saint of death in that old 2020 podcast interview.


No comments:
Post a Comment