Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 26, 2026

National Moth Week Ends Today but Big Butterfly Count Lasts Until August 9th?πŸ¦‹πŸ‘Ό

I have had
(to me anyway) significant moth and butterfly synchronicities in my life since I have been writing this blog, probably none more so than the day after my mother died, when a crow butterfly landed on the outside of a window, as if to say "look, here's a message to say I'm OK", and I said silently in my mind that you'll have to send me a blue butterfly, as crows are too common a butterfly in this area ... and the next, not even a minute, a 
blue butterfly lands right where the crow butterfly had been resting, and I grabbed my phone and rushed out with my sister to snap photos of it.
The butterfly I saw at my mother's house
You will never be able to persuade me that it wasn't some kind of message from my mother to tell her kids that she was alright now, and I may never be able to 
persuade you the reader, that it was ... but I don't care that much whether I can persuade you or not, that is just my POV on life and you have yours.
Every March 14th
Moth-er Day Falls on National Learn About Butterflies Day, which is Also Pi Day?πŸ¦‹Ο€πŸ‘€πŸ’­
I did an Apple Podcast search for podcast episodes on "Butterfly Synchronicities" (although, now I realize I made a typo on the word "Synchronicities" in the search bar when I see the screenshots of the podcasts) and "Moth Synchronicities" before writing this post up, so I can work my way down the list and listen to any I feel might be worth a listen.
I'm listening to one now, which is a real blast from the past from 2011, featuring my 3 old friends Rob and Trish MacGregor and Mike Clelland:-)
Trish and Rob MacGregor/interview
Rob and Trish just bang on about Trump and how the Democrats can't do no wrong now at their blog, so I'd imagine that the readers who keep visiting their blog are more into all things Democrats, rather than synchronicity.
While I'm no fan of Trump, I'm not a fan of either American puppet party, as like most people who live outside of America, like I do.
Although, their 'The Mystical Underground' You Tube channel doesn't seem to be as bogged down in American politics as their blog is right now ... yet;-)
The Mystical Underground Blog
There is so much white noise on the net, as far as good podcasts about "synchronicity" goes I feel.
163: The Bledsoe Family -
Emily Bledsoe Holloway Vol. 4, Pt. 1
There's not as much on Moths being signs as butterflies when you take away all the "Mothman" stuff.
I even found a 'Radio8Ball' episode featuring moths:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment