Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 21, 2026

Trying to Find a Good Beef (or Even a Vegan) Hotdog in Brisbane on National Hot Dog Day?πŸŒ­πŸ›«

July 15th
was National Hot Dog Day in 2026 and also the day me and my son were flying Virgin Airlines to Perth.
Virgin Airlines is a budget airline, so you don't get free meals on the flight, just tea, coffee or water.
You can buy some very ordinary looking meals onboard if you choose to do so or eat at the airport.
I looked all around the Brisbane domestic terminal thinking surely you could find a place that sold hot dogs, but I couldn't find any, so I bought a Double Quarter Pounder before takeoff.
I saw that my order number for the burger and fries was 116 and I knew that if I turned the bag upside-down the number would be 911, so I thought I had better enjoy this meal, as it might be my last, since I had to get a new battery for my "SIGNS" watch the day before when it stopped, as I wrote about in the post linked below.
How to Celebrate Bastille Day in Australia? πŸŒŽπŸ—ΌπŸŒ⚽🦁
Every July 14th
Turns out there was nothing to really worry about on my trip and back to Perth, and even the Lions won on Saturday night, but I think you appreciate life more when you live each day as if it could be your last.
Every July
And I've still got until the rest of this month to find a good beef (or even a Vegan) hotdog in Brisbane ... or have I?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment