Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 28, 2017

WTF(...estival) is Going on Hear?

I kept hearing about a WITMA event coming up on the 21st of September, 2017 in New York, but I didn't know that WITMA stood for 'Well-being In The Modern Age' though.
I can't stand the thought of what I think of as "Well-being" festivals and would probably not bother going to one to be honest.
SYNCHRONICITY #104COMEDY, CREATIVITY + SPIRITUALITY | WELL-BEING IN THE MODERN AGE
From what I have heard of the podcasters I listen to over at the Mind-pod Network I think they should have been a bit more ambiguous as to what this "festival" was all about, like -
WTF(...estival) is Going on Hear?
Get it?
Most of these people are podcasters at this "festival", so a title like "WTF is Going on Hear?"
would be ambiguous, relate to podcasting shows and hosts and peak potential festival goers curiosity without seeming all preachy.
It would offer no more than a chance to come and listen and hear what these podcasters have to say.
Just a thought Noah, and if you like that idea, it's all yours for nothing, as I like what you are trying to do in this world.
Just a suggestion, as they say on the 'TAO OF COMEDY' intro;-)
And that 4 hour You Tube above is really worth a watch once you get past the opening 20 minutes or so of the meditation intro.
I personally thought no one could watch a four-hour video in one sitting, but like one of those books that you just can't put down, I sat and watched the last 3 and a half hours pretty much non-stop.
Having grown up watching 'The Flintstones' on TV I just can't get into the name WITMA, as it sounds too much like WILMA to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment