Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 17, 2023

Asteroid City?🎥🤩🌠🎬

I can't wait to see 'Asteroid City' on the big screen.
Personally, I like how the asteroid event is celebrated on September 23rd every year;-)
The biggest names in international movie-making
will descend on the
French Riviera this week
It will be interesting to see what the Cannes audience think about the movie.
Lots of
stars in this movie I see ... including Margot Robbie -
Barbie is One of the Most Annoying Aussie Words Around?🍤🥳🌏🦐
I see that Margot is living on Byron Time right now while launching her new 'Papa Salt' Gin.
Why does the 'Papa Salt' bottle remind me of 'The Revenant' for some reason?-)
The Secret of 'The Revenant'?
Beenleigh Rum Distillery
And on the subject of distilleries, my book from Clunes arrived in the post today. 

UPDATE: August, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment