Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day 2023 from Downunder?πŸŒπŸ€ΆπŸŽ•πŸŒ

Not all countries around the world celebrate Mother's Day today, but a lot do, like my home country Australia, not to mention Hong Kong ... if that's even considered a country anymore?
At least Taiwan still is;-)
It is celebrated on different days in many parts of the world,
most commonly in the months of
March or May
Oddly enough, I was sitting at home eating breakfast on Sunday morning while watching my country Australia competing in Europe for Eurovision 2023.
Eurovision 2023 grand final performances finish
Ironically, Australia's 2016 runner up, Dami Im lives literally up the road from me and is now a mother, probably sitting at home watching it on TV, too:-)
Third time placing 9th for Australia
Sweden won it for 2023, which is ironic, because there is also an IKEA store just the other side of the freeway from my home (I for one should know that:-) and ABBA won the Eurovision almost 50 years ago now.
I wonder if the Eurovision realize that Australia is a continent, just like Europe is?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment