Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 24, 2023

Synchronicity Connects You Locally, Globally and Non-locally, Hey Jude?πŸ‘Ό♯ 🌏🌍℗

I started reading a book this week that was given to me at a book talk by the author, as a reward for giving my seat up to a woman and standing for the rest of the talk at a packed-out Avid Reader event.
I had purchased his book 'The Rosie Result' before the talk and had it signed by him and after the talk I got him to sign the book he had given me during the talk, 'The Best of Adam Sharp' ... a book I probably would never have purchased and read otherwise.
Do I Thank the Book Angel or the Book Bunny?πŸ‘ΌπŸ°
'The Best of Adam Sharp' has a 47-song playlist in the back and starts off with The Beatles song 'Hey Jude'.
Some of the songs from the playlist
After I had read the first chapter of the book I went to place the book on top of my filing cabinet with the other books I'm yet to read and accidentally knocked off two medallions on the bookcase near by.
One was a Saint Jude medal/coin and the other was a "Fear Nothing but God" coin, which I saw as a sign from the book angel that I had better finish reading that book ASAP and not leave it laying around still to be read.
Timing is everything it seems when it comes to music and synchronicity:-)
The Dance of Chance for an Avid Reader?

UPDATE: May 31st, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment