Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 2, 2023

Unique Fortuitous Kookaburras?πŸ‘½πŸ‘Ύ

When I checked my blog stats last night (Australian time that is) I noticed that a blog reader from the United States was reading my post about the kookaburra sitting on the lamppost outside my window in a storm -
What’s a Kookaburra Anyway?
"The kookaburra is a type of kingfisher that generally doesn’t like to fish! Instead, it preys on invertebrates and some small vertebrates. Also, it’s not just one species. There are four species of “true” kookaburras."
A blue-winged kookaburra outside
my window this morning
As I re-read that old post last night I was thinking it was funny I haven't seen a kookaburra sitting on top of that lamp for months, then this morning when I awoke, I look out my window and there was a blue-winged kookaburra sitting silently on the lamppost:-)
So, I grabbed my phone to take a photo of it, hoping it wouldn't fly off before my phone booted up.
I had only just written a post about owls and synchronicity a day or two ago, and this American reader seemed to be fishing through a lot of old UFO and owl posts on my blog, so maybe The Trickster was having a (silent) laugh at me, since I am yet to see a live owl show up in my own life.
Unique Fortuitous Owls?πŸ¦‰πŸ‘½
Blue winged kookaburra || Description and Facts!
The funny thing is that I never knew that scorpions were part of the blue-winged kookaburra's diet until I watched the video above this morning while researching for this post, and the last post I wrote was about Kenneth Anger's 60 year old movie 'Scorpio Rising' which I watched yesterday along with Anger's commentary:-)
A scene from 'Lucifer Rising'
And I also watched Anger's movie 'Lucifer Rising' where Anger swears in the commentary that he and the film crew saw an orange flying saucer, but didn't have the cameras set up at the time to capture it.
I guess as David Lynch might say, "the kookaburras aren't what they seem" ... that's because they are kingfishers, that don't fish, but like to eat scorpions?
I just realized that the year the Sacred Kingfisher flew into my window was 2011, the Year of the Rabbit>;-)
Animal Dreaming (Kingfisher)

No comments:

Post a Comment