Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 27, 2023

2023 Marks 50 Years Since Tom Sawyer the Musical Hit Cinema Screens?๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“–

I watched the 1973 movie Tom Sawyer today for the first time since my grandmother took me to the cinema to watch it almost 50 years ago, and it was interesting watching it from a 2023 perspective.
Charlie Pride sings the 'River Song' in that movie, and he passed away from Covid complications in 2020, while Warren Oats who played Muff died at 53 from influenza 
complications leading to a heart attack in 1982.  
I couldn't help wondering what their 'Big Door Prize' card would have read if such a machine turned up in their youth, not to mention my own -
Does 'The Big Door Prize' Live Up to Its Potential?๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿšช
And then there is little
Trudi Fraser Jodie Foster playing Becky Thatcher, who is now 60 years old, and I'm not far behind her, although I have read 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn' but am yet to watch the 1974 movie before I die.
Trudi Fraser in 'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood' is Based on Jodie Foster Mr. Knowles?
'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn' is One of the Books I Must Read Before I Die?๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ป

No comments:

Post a Comment