Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 18, 2023

The Britney Spears Oracle Deck and Squaring the Feminine?⬛⬜⚪⚫

I had never heard of the
Britney Spears Oracle Deck until listening to the latest 'Whence Came You' podcast episode (and ... no, I'm not a Freemason ... yet;-)
 titled 'Squaring the Feminine' hosted by Robert Johnson.
No, not that Robert Johnson who made a pact with the devil at the crossroads:-)
But who believes that BS anyway, right?-)
I think you can use any deck of cards to receive a message from the universe.
I drew two cards from my 'What the ... ?' cards and got a ship and a fool:-)
'The World' Loses Hope?52 Cards of Destiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment