Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 26, 2023

Kenneth Anger Was Born in and Passes in the Year of the Rabbit?🌊πŸ”₯πŸ‡

Anger was born in 1927, the Year of the Fire Rabbit and passes in 2023, the Year of the Water Rabbit.
I hope I didn't jinx Anger with my recent posts about his life, as he did pass on my ex-wife's birthday of May 11th (not to mention the anniversary of Douglas Noel Adams' passing in 2001), so I should remember that in the years to come -
Remembering DNA (Douglas Noel Adams) 20 Years Later?

2 comments:

  1. Marianne Faithfull was Lilith in Lucifer Rising, but you made no mention that Anais Nin was Astarte in Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome.
    And then, Tina Turner was ruler of Bartertown in Beyond Thunderdome, which isn't connected except by the fairly clear theme above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why should I have mentioned that Anais Nin was Astarte in Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome and Tina Turner was ruler of Bartertown in Beyond Thunderdome Maria, for a post about Anger and his work?
    I know Anger and Turner were both born and passed in the Year of the Rabbit, but since my last post was about Tina Turner being born and passing in the Year of the Rabbit I didn't bother pointing it out again.
    Fun fact, Anger died on May 11th, my ex-wife's birthday and her name is Tina, so there is a personal synchromystic connection for me between Anger and Tina (Turner), I guess? ;-)

    ReplyDelete