Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 23, 2023

Between Two Worlds While Grounded on this One?πŸŒŽπŸ‘½πŸŒ

My friends at 'The Mystical Underground' podcast just interviewed Alexis Brooks on their most recent podcast and I liked what Alexis had to say about "experiencers", as I'm into experiencing this mystery called "Life" more than wondering about people claiming to have been abducted by aliens.
Here are the Clues!?
After listening to Alexis on the 'Mystical Underground' podcast I checked out her latest 'Higher Journeys' podcast episode and it was about 5 clues/phobias if you think that you are a UFO "contactee".
They were a fear of clowns, sunflowers, children, going to sleep and a fear of satellites.
Which I thought was rather interesting considering my recent blog posts, such as this one featuring the KING of clowns himself -
The 'Post Mortem' of Ghosts and Plagues with Mick Garris?πŸŽ₯πŸ˜·πŸ’€πŸ‘»πŸŽ¬πŸ•³πŸ‡
Some of the s#it on my computer desk now:-)
While I don't have a fear of clowns, I do have a fear of sharks and lions ... not to mention big dogs.
Which is rather funny when you consider I am a member of the Brisbane Lions and Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks football teams.
I think Alexis is on the right track as far as thinking past the "alien phenomena" and concentrating on the pool that we are all swimming in right now ... the "collective unconsciousness" ... and will be for many lifetimes to come, in my opinion.
What happened on July 16th?
I'm more worried what the crazy humans will do to me and the Earth more than the "aliens".
My Sunday: Between Two Worlds and Trying to Catch the Big Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment