Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 25, 2023

The Enlighten Up Podcast #136: The Synchronicity Highway?🚥🚗🚦

I stumbled across this old 'Enlighten Up' podcast below from January 2020 this week, featuring Rob and Trish MacGregor talking about their book 'The Synchronicity Highway' and Rob's Indiana Jones novels.
Not really the sort of podcast show that I listen to, as I'm not really that much into aliens and UFOs like Rob and Trish are.
Maybe it's just my deranged mind (around the 28th minute of that above episode ... not a word I would use to describe a "friend").
But I thought this was a bit of a meaningful coincidence, considering in my post I mentioned the amber traffic light pointing to the rainbow that was so meaningful to Rob and Trish and how those steaky clouds kind of mirrored the cover of their Synchronicity Highway book -
The Uncanny Aligning of Events?🗓👶👼
Search Results for: 137
And knowing how much the number 137 means to Rob and Trish, I found it kind of ironic that the podcast number was #136, just one episode short of that number.
Not to mention Trish's sister passing on June the 6th, the anniversary of Carl Jung's passing.
But I should probably be keeping my eyes on the road and not up in the clouds, right?-)
Infinite Wisdom Packaging/Art is Story Telling?🎥🎨🎭🎬

No comments:

Post a Comment