Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 25, 2023

Tetris in 2023?🎮🐇🐰

The last thing I watched on Apple TV, before I cut my subscription off was their movie 'Tetris', which is worth a watch I thought, even though I've never been much into the game myself.
I never knew that it was a Russian game, until I watched the movie.
Two Russian Tribes Go to War?⚠🎖🛦
Oddly enough, as I was writing up this post, I saw there was traffic in my blog stats from a Spanish synch site, so I checked out the top post there and found the above GIF:-)
23 hits?-)
I don't speak Spanish, even though it is on my "bucket list", but there is the "translate" feature on my browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment