Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 22, 2023

Shrinkronicity?🏥😛

Sometimes the medical professionals sound just as nutty as the patients they treat, I think.
If you tell a shrink that you have had a meaningful coincidence with a squirrel and he says it means that you are nuts, should we believe him any more than we believe ourselves?-)
And why should we think that they are any saner when it comes to what a meaningful coincidence means to a shrink, compared to a "nut" like me:-P
The Alphabet [Rune] Soup of Gen X, Y, Z ... and Baby Boomers?
I admire shrinks like Carl Jung, Chris Mackey and Dr. Bernie Beitman and the work they do, but they are just fellow meaningful coincidence researchers as far as I'm concerned and there are better laypeople in the field than them and their "scientific theories", I think.
Chris Mackey - The Positive Psychology of Synchronicity on June the 6th, 2020?
BledSOe Said LasSO?
🕳🐇🛸🌈🐰
I don't think
shrinks know any more about the birds and flying objects in the sky than the people they (sometimes) listen to ... and "treat".
I've never been to a shrink in my life and don't intend to, either.
When it comes to my life experiences and meaningful coincidences there is only one person's thoughts I value, and that's my own.
Hummingbird Syncs?
Who really knows?-)
Synchronicity is for the Birds?

No comments:

Post a Comment