Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 11, 2023

Chelsea Handler was Born in 1975, the Year of the Rabbit, the Same Year the Chelsea Hotel in Toronto Opened?🏨🐰

I found it a bit of a coincidence that I saw a news story about Chelsea Handler using the drug Semaglutide (AKA Ozempic) when I was writing a post about Whitley Strieber's novel 'The Key' where he wrote about staying in room #2545 at what is now the Chelsea Delta Hotel in Toronto, Canada -
and -
Could Brené Brown Have Picked a Better Title for Her New Podcast Show in These Times of Covid 19 Lock-down?-)
My "flip-flops" Chelsea, and I'm not Gay:-) 
I also saw news stories about
Chelsea wreaking her relationship by having a threesome
The Rough End of the Pineapple in 2023?🍍💸🤑
Chelsea Handler once had a threesome
and it
didn't exactly end how she expected
Which I thought was personally synchromystic, as I had just finished a book featuring a threesome (which I thought wreaked the story) which was given to me by the author when I attended a talk by him at the Avid Reader bookshop -
Synchronicity Connects You Locally, Globally and Non-locally, Hey Jude?👼🌏🌍
The funny thing is that the book has a playlist in the back of it with songs that you are supposed to listen to as you come to them in the book, with the book starting with The Beatles 'Hey Jude' and finishing the book with the song on the flipside of the same 45 single 'Revolution'.
"Vocab Films optioned rights to The Best of Adam Sharp — including a screenplay also by Simsion — in May, 2017 with Toni Collette attached to play the role of Angelina."
Chelsea Handler: Revolution
TV Special
2022
What a rabbit hole of coincidence, I think;-)
The second last song in the book is Jackson Browne's song 'The Times You've Come' and I see that Jackson is going to be playing at a winery not that far from where I live now, at the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment