Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 5, 2023

The Unfathomable Unseen UFO Rabbit Hole?🛸🕳🐇

I've never seen a UFO, or an OWL in the wild in my life ... that I know of ... but I am intrigued by people who claim that they have seen one in strange circumstances ... that's OWLs I'm talking about, as I really don't care much about UFOs and whether they are real or not.
Life is mysterious enough with or without UFOs I think.
I like stories like Mike's, whether real or imagined and how people like him view the world we all live in -
Are the Powerful Owls What They Seem?
"Magic still remains within the owl's mystic, let's say
"That doesn't happen if people see a bunny rabbit", Mike says at around the 17th minute, but I beg to differ, as I wrote about my experience of chasing rabbits in this old post -
2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?🐇😻

No comments:

Post a Comment