Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2023

Infinite Wisdom Packaging/Art is Story Telling?🎥🎨🎭🎬

I don't know how I missed this new(ish) video from my old sync-head mate Joe?
I thought Joe had hung up his shoes, as far as making more videos go ... but he's back ... from the future ... or the past, now;-)
The Apophenia of Oz in 02019?
There was 237 hits before I liked it and made it 238;-)
A lot of hits for the "NOW" stats this morning?
I woke up this morning noticing a lot of web traffic to my blog from Ireland for some reason, so I wondered what posts most of these readers were viewing?
Seems like the post that was getting the most hits was my old Simpsons/Flat Earth post, followed by an old Oscar post featuring Joe's BTTF/911 video -
So, I guess this all turned into a synchronicity for me, as I never would have checked Joe's You Tube site to find his new-ish video, which had 237 hits when I viewed it, because I didn't think there would be any new-ish videos from Joe that I hadn't seen before.
So "top of the morning" to my Irish readers for that sync:-)
And a shout out to my old
"China Plate" (Aussie slang for mate) David Charles Plate, as I noticed someone (maybe him?) came through from his blog -
The Secret Silent Film Society of Sync
I've watched the 'Born This Way' mash-up, but have to watch the 'Metropolis' mash-up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment