Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 24, 2023

Crackpot Authors, Podcasters and Bloggers?🍯🦉👽🛸

I was bored a few nights back listening to the usual suspects in the synch world when it came to podcasts, so I put in a "synchronicity" search into Apple Podcasts and got a list of podcast shows about the subject of "synchronicity".
There were some interesting podcast episodes to listen to, but one caught my eye.
A podcast called 'Crackpot', which was about my old pal Mike Clelland's owl book and whether these guys hosting the 'Crackpot' podcast thought he was a crackpot or not.
Sounds like these guys were on the fence like me when it comes to Mike's UFO/Owls theories
But I guess people would say to me, "that's the pot calling the kettle black" Dazza:-)
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment