Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 14, 2023

Mike Batayeh and the Breaking Bad Rabbit Hole?🕳🐇

I saw the passing of Mike Batayeh in the news around the same day I read a news story about a meth lab bust in my hometown of Brisbane in early June, 2023.
Mike Batayeh has passed away at 52
Mike first appeared on 'Breaking Bad' in the October 2nd, 2011 episode titled 'End Times' and with 2011 being the Year of the Rabbit I couldn't help thinking of the movie 'Donnie Darko' for some reason.
I'm no fan of what meth is doing to people's lives and while I have watched the TV series 'Breaking Bad' and thought it was an addictive show to watch, I don't like how it glorifies the drug that is so destructive to society as a whole ... pun intended.
Cormac McCarthy is Now on the Flipside?💰💸👼🤑

No comments:

Post a Comment