Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 4, 2023

Sarah Snook Was Born in 1987, the Year of the Rabbit?🐰🕳🐇

After having just watched all 4 seasons of 'Succession' on the Binge Streaming service I saw a picture of Sarah Snook in a recent Courier Mail newspaper and wondered what else she had been in since 'Predestination' ... and was hoping that she wasn't her own grandpa in that newspaper shot;-)
But the rabbit coincidences don't stop there, because Sarah's partner Dave Lawson, while not born in the Year of the Rabbit, did star in both Peter Rabbit movies as Chris according to his Wikipedia page.
I was surprised to see that Hannah Kent wrote 'Run Rabbit Run' as I have met Hannah in "real life" at the Byron Writers Festival and have a book signed by her ... which I'm still yet to read ... sorry Hannah, but I am looking forward to reading it soon.
An Arrow, I Awake
And the weird thing is I came across a book of Hannah's a week or two ago as I was sorting through donations in a thrift shop, which would normally have been tossed into the paper recycling bin, because it was deemed to be in an unsellable condition.
'The Good People' by Hannah Kent
I put it aside and asked the boss if I could buy it for a $1 donation, and being the good person she is, she said I could:-)
And guess where the original owner of the book bought it from?
The Avid Reader bookshop!
Do I Thank the Book Angel or the Book Bunny?👼🐰
Succession is So Freudian ... Oh, F#ck Off!?🚭😷

No comments:

Post a Comment