Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 18, 2023

The Dead Man's Hand 2023 Coincidence?🂡🂨🃘🃑🃏

Some news stories are just personally eerie.
This is a story I normally just would have skimmed over, but I was wearing the same shirt as the young man in the newspaper photo at the time, so I read it and my jaw dropped even further, because the story was about a young man who got killed in a car roll over in my hometown and shared September 23rd as a birthday with me and his aunty, who is mentioned in the news story -
I wrote a few posts about my James Boag shirt and what it means to me, like this post -
The Dead Man's Hand
Of course, September 23rd is also Bruce Springsteen's birthday.
The Small World Theory?
Some dates just mark your mind for life, such as September 13th, which is the lead singer of 'The Church' Steve Kilbey's birthday and the date my father passed away on, also.
"Touch" the Deadman's Hand Coincidence
I have lived in and around Brisbane all my life, but I have never been to Bunya that I can recall.
I put in "Mailmans Track off Bunya Road" into a map search and was surprised to see a Powerful Owl Court not far from that pin on the map.
Probably a message there for me somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment